EXTRA MULTI-RESSOURCES is looking for one of its customers whose specialize in selling tools and equipment for construction workers for an assistant buyer for their Québec store.
Under the responsibility of the buying director, you will be responsible for preparing the purchase orders as well as closely monitoring them.
Nature of the position
- Research different suppliers;
- To negociate prices as well as the delivery time;
- Monitor inventories;
- To achieve profitability targets;
- All other related tasks.
Requirements and skills
- Have a DEC;
- To have 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position (buyer);
- Negotiation abilities;
- Knowledge of tools or of the construction field (mandatory);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Autonomous, communicative and rigorous.
- Schedule from Monday and Friday 8h am to 5h pm;
- Directly hired by our client, after a few months of probation;
- Wage according to experience, between $20-$23/h;
- Group and VRSP insurance after 6 months;
- And many more!
Send us your resume by email to Myriam Langlois or Noémie Henry at email@example.com. For more information, you can also contact us at 418-681-7917. Don’t hesitate to look through our website to see all our positions available at www.extraressources.ca.