EXTRA MULTI-RESSOURCES is looking for many of its transporter customers for occasional, on call or weekends class 1 drivers. You can be available anytime, day or night. If you are looking for a job to complete your weeks or simply for the fun of being on the road, we are waiting for you!
Nature of the position
Your main task will be to carry out different deliveries with a semi-trailor for many customers. You must be versatile, flexible and able to do some handling from time to time. For this position, you must have a good knowledge of Québec and its surroundings.
Requirements and skills
- Class 1 driving licence with FM mention;
- Excellent driving record with an updated copy of less than a month;
- At least a few months experience as a professional class 1 driver;
- To adopt a safe work behaviour;
- Cares about providing a good customer service;
- Good physical condition;
- Professional, honest and a positive attitude;
- Autonomous, resourceful and responsible.
- To work in a dynamic environment;
- Various positions available;
- Opportunity to have an additional income;
- Schedule according to your availibilities: day or night;
- Hourly or mile wage, according to experience.
Send us your resume by email to Myriam Langlois or Noémie Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can also contact us at 418-681-7917. Don’t hesitate to look through our website to see all our positions available at www.extraressources.ca.