EXTRA MULTI-RESSOURCES is looking for one of its transporter customers for a class 1 roll away driver. This position is gone weekly. If you are passionate, resourceful, active and like to do handling, this position is for you!
Nature of the position
Your main task will be to deliver items to different customers in a roll away. You will also have to carry out light or heavy handling depending on the type of delivery.
Requirements and skills
- Class 1 driving licence with FM mention;
- Excellent driving record with an updated copy of less than a month;
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a professional class 1 roll away driver;
- To adopt a safe work behaviour;
- Cares about providing a good customer service;
- Cares about offering good quality work;
- Autonomous, resourceful and responsible.
- To work in a dynamic environment;
- Schedule : Sunday to Thursday, possibility of Monday to Friday;
- Salary 0.269/km, plus drop/pick up.
Send us your resume by email to Myriam Langlois or Noémie Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can also contact us at 418-681-7917. Don’t hesitate to look through our website to see all our positions available at www.extraressources.ca.