EXTRA MULTI-RESSOURCES is looking for one of its transporter customers for a versatile and reliable personne to fill a night dispatcher position. Under the responsibility of the director of operations, the dispatcher will ensure a proper coordination with the long distance drivers in order to optimize customer service at the lowest cost possible.
Nature of the position
– Record all transport movements in the dispatch computer system and ensure physical monitoring;
-Establish working methods to meet deadlines and possibly coordinate activities with other departments;
– Dispatch drivers according to the delays discussed with the customers, as well as all the other legal forms;
– Make sure that all instructions from the client regarding the loading is known by the driver and that all shipping documents accompany the trip;
– Keep record of all movements related to the transportation and of all loading related to the initial instructions;
– To coordinate and assign the distribution of trips taking into account the seniority list;
– All other related tasks.
Requirements and skills
Your profile :
– College diploma (field of transportation or distribution an asset);
– Minimum experience of one year;
– Bilingualism (an asset);
– Very good knowledge of the region and its surroundings;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Resourceful and autonomous;
– Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
– Full-time, permanent position;
– Schedule from 2h pm to 10h pm;
– Group and VRSP insurance after 6 months;
– Wage to discuss according to experience.
Send us your resume by email to Myriam Langlois, Émilia M. Martel or Noémie Henry at email@example.com. For more information, you can also contact us at 418-681-7917. Don’t hesitate to look through our website to see all our positions available at www.extraressources.ca.