Our client, a large distribution center located in Laval, is looking for dynamic and committed candidates to prepare orders.
The company’s reputation in the food industry is well established.
By applying, you will have the chance to integrate a stimulating, permanent environment where you will have several advantages.
Nature of the position
The order picker will be responsible for preparing orders in order to supply the various stores across Quebec.
* Pick up for order preparation, manually or with a pallet truck;
* Perform product verification or rotation;
* Label, package, palletize merchandise;
* Ensure the cleanliness of the premises;
* All other related tasks.
Day: Sunday to Wednesday OR Wednesday to Saturday 6 am-4:30pm
Evening: Sunday to Wednesday 2:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Night: Sunday to Thursday 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Salary starting at $ 17.00 + shift bonuses.
Requirements and skills
* Ability to work in a team;
* 1 to 3 years of warehouse experience;
* Ability to provide constant physical effort during his shift;
* Ability to work in the cold (refrigerated and frozen area);
* Competitive salary with several bonuses in addition to the base salary;
* Minimum permanent position of 40 hours insured.
* Uniforms provided
* Employee discount
* Retirement savings plan and share purchase plan with employer contribution