EXTRA MULTI-RESSOURCES is looking for one of its transporter customers for a versatile and reliable personne to fill a junior dispatcher position. Under the responsibility of the director of operations, the dispatcher will ensure a proper coordination with the long distance drivers in order to optimize customer service at the lowest cost possible.
Nature of the position
- Record all transport movements in the dispatch computer system and ensure physical monitoring;
- Establish working methods to meet deadlines and possibly coordinate activities with other departments;
- Dispatch drivers according to the delays discussed with the customers, as well as all the other legal forms;
- Make sure that all instructions from the client regarding the loading is known by the driver and that all shipping documents accompany the trip;
- Keep record of all movements related to the transportation and of all loading related to the initial instructions;
- To coordinate and assign the distribution of trips taking into account the seniority list;
- All other related tasks.
Requirements and skills
- College diploma (field of transportation or distribution an asset);
- Bilingualism mandatory;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Resourceful and autonomous;
- Knowledge of AS400.
- Wage according to experience;
- Schedule from 6h am to 2h30 pm;
- Benefits and possibility of annual bonus.
Send us your resume by email to Myriam Langlois or Noémie Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can also contact us at 418-681-7917. Don’t hesitate to look through our website to see all our positions available at www.extraressources.ca.