EXTRA MULTI-RESSOURCES is looking for one of its customers working in the field of distribution and transportation for a warehouseman to fill in a daytime position in their work team.
Nature of the position
Your main task as a handler will be to receive and to dispatch orders, load and unload trucks using a forklift and perform all other related tasks. In addition, you will need to move the trailors in the customer’s yard if necessary.
Requirements and skills
– Have relevant experience with a sitting forklift (an asset);
– Good physical condition;
– Valid class 5 driving licence;
– Able to work outside as needed.
– Group and VRSP insurance after 6 months;
– Full-time, 37h-40h/week;
– Wage: $17.02/h
– Schedule: Monday and Friday from 6h30 am to 3h pm and from Tuesday to Thursday from 7h am to 3h30 pm;
– Possibility to do overtime after 40hours.
Send us your resume by email to Myriam Langlois or Noémie Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can also contact us at 418-681-7917. Don’t hesitate to look through our website to see all our positions available at www.extraressources.ca.